View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 02:55 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sms stopped working

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjag View Post
Heres the thing if i do a hard reset i have to go pay the only guy in town 80 bucks to hook it up to my metro network again. (@$$Hole i know..) So im trying to find a way to avoid a hard reset. i had this problem about a month ago and i used sk tools clean up and it started working perfectly again. this time sk tools didnt help.
Are you on a stock carrier ROM? If your on a custom ROM hard reset it, but before doing so copy down all your epst setting or use QPST to make a QCN back up. Then hard reset and load any cabs your using back to the device and you should be good.
No need to pay someone to do it. Your ESN's already in Metro's system So at the most you'd need to do would be load the PRL and make a few pst adjustments and with a QCN back up all that would be done for you.