honduranthunder
PPCGeeks Regular

honduranthunder is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautalis View Post
I can't believe all the people crying about this phone, whining about all sorts of things. Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has 'em. If you don't like the phone and wanna stick with the TP2, then do it, buy why does everybody feel like they need to tell the world what they think about this phone? Like the guy who wrote the article on his "totally unbiased review of the Evo", please. How about "nit-picking and uneducated review". I have been dreaming about this phone since it was leaked last year. I have been with Sprint forever waiting for some decent devices. One finally gets here and so many reviewers are writing about its problems. Please tell me a device which doesn't have problems or does not require tweaks for it's user to get the most out of the phone according to the users demands? I've been reading post after post all morning. Sorry for the rant.
It's true, very true. Speak IT! You don't hear about a critic achieving the impossible odds, but every day there are those who accomplish greatness by standing up for what's right. No statues were erected for a critic, but the greats who stood out above the crowd we'll remember forever.. i.e. EVO!