View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 11:12 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Only $75 upgrade eligible. Mail in/Instant rebate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I afraid not RS doesn't do $75 off they only do $150. @ RS if your not eligible for $150 off from sprint then you will have to pay full price. Which at RS is $499. I'm going to shoot for Sprint store first thing in the morning I will save $125 by getting it from Sprint. $75 off + the phone is $449 @ Sprint.
actually not true, RS will run with the $75 upgrade Instant rebate, not mail in, but that's all you're going to get, $75 so you're price on the phone (since Radioshack's price is artificially high for now) is $425

if you work for radioshack or feel like proving someone wrong, go/tell them to go to ANSO -> Signs Online -> Wireless Pricing and punch in the sku, you/they will get a list of about 25 different situations for pricing, roughly 1/3 of them will be for $75 upgrade

(what's really sad, i typed this from home, from memory)