View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 10:26 AM
bsmoove386
PPCGeeks Regular

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

I am defintely loving this MaxSense Experience.

Just somethings I've seen:
Rom Specific:
I dont know if this was on purpose or not..but there is no tab in the manillla contacts when you select a specific contact. There is usually a tab for info,messaging,email,facebook,and call history..It's not there anymore just a tab when you are viewing all contacts.
edit: I DO HOWEVER SEE IT WHEN I SELECT A CONTACT FROM THE MANILLA FAVORITE PEOPLE TAB
BUT IT DOES NOT COME UP WHEN IM VIEWING ALL CONTACTS AND SELECT A SPECIFIC CONTACT DONT KNOW WHY.

It seems my battery drains a bit fast even with hiding the taskbar and animation but I was expecting it.

Edit: Also BIG I know im asking a lot of stuff now but i would luv to have the dialer where you can see the facebook pictures of your contacts when they call you.
MaxSense
Also whenever I try to reclaim ram with MemMaid MaxSense never restarts or it just won't come up, the phone becomes buggy and I have to reset.

Also I'm curious if the quick links and manilla tabs are the only things that show up in landscape so the home screen isn't functional on landscape?

The autolock does not work for me some reason but i use chobit lock though anyway. Just would like to see how it works though.

BIG i would luv it if u could make it where you have the option to change how many quick link pages there are I personally only need about 20 quick links not 80 gazillion LMAO.
AND WHERE CAN I GET SOME WALLPAPERS GOOGLE WAS NOT GIVING ME ANY GOOD OPTIONS?

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240

Last edited by bsmoove386; 05-31-2010 at 10:31 AM.