View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 10:23 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [5/30]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
I really like the Anastasia slider, I think I'm going to add reflections to some of my stuff soon. It looks really slick.
sweet,can't wait till you do,the icons on your slider are amazing,adding a bit of reflection will def. make it more theme friendly

Another great rom released by XYC!! been hooked on glass for a min. lol im sure some ppl would agree,it's so nice not having to install every cab to get the desired look im after!! even with the beta versions i had zero issues,and with this version as well,everything working and fast and stable as well!!

a huge thank you from me personally for this theme rom!! you just cut my uc folder in half!!

@darren & @wesly another thanks for the wallpapers guys this rom displays them oh so well!! lol

This post has been thanked 2 times.