View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:04 AM
chuggy
PPCGeeks Regular

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymikes View Post
If I remember correctly, VZW does maintenance on their servers Sunday night and I have problems before until Monday AM (don't know what the holiday does to that schedule). Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcq10 View Post
Verizon does no scheduled maintenance for any big Holidays (Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Superbowl)....

So, shouldn't be any maintenance tonight... but, that doesn't mean that the coverage in your area isn't great.. or, that there's an unplanned Outage for some reason...
I got it squared away, i am litterally 15-20 minutes away from a connection to a Verizon Tower, and had to drive down to catch one to do the over the air programming. Once I did that everything was fine. For whatever reason ths part of the state doesnt play well with Verizon.

I tend to flash a lot, and the EPST resets sometimes, and this happened to be one of those times. If anyone knows how to back up my current settings, or what fields need to be updated to program my phone it would be appreciated.