View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 06:43 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Bignadad

I installed your color sprint rom this morning and I noticed that the notification tabs clock and other widgets were not the same as your first post. They didn't have that border and semi gloss look.

when I went to widget edit mode I could not select the default background. When I select it and hit done nothing happens. I go back to widget edit and default is not selected the "Do nothing" is selected. However the "hide" background does work.

So im not sure if the border is the result of losing the default setting or if its something different.

Please advise.

Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BigMaxSenseROMScreens.jpg (171.9 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (7.1 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!