View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 03:01 AM
robotphood
Regular 'Geeker

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Completely unbiased review of the Evo 4G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munroe View Post
I really dont see why its a bad thing to have an extra battery for times when you dont have access to a charger.

and using ATK, and with Froyo, this is pretty much a non issue. Batteries are like 6 to 12 buck on ebay with a separate battery wall charger included. lol

People just like to hate/complain/address issues. Real intelligence lies with those who adapt and solve them. I use my phone so much I always have an extra battery on me and I am running a TP2 w/ WinMO6.5, until Friday. So I already have the batteries waiting for me. Also bought adapters for my current mini usb to be micro usb so I dont have to buy extra chargers. I grew up in the 80's with mom owning several cell phone stores when bag phones cost 2500 dollars. I have been around these things my whole life and acknowledge you always need a way to charge it, or have the batteries on you. The power issue is always going to be a design fail since they just dont properly make phones now that have batteries capable of running them long enough to accommodate our daily lives. And dont care. Accessories are a business in themselves. If battery issue is the biggest problem, then I am truly reaffirmed as to why my BB pre-order was a such a great idea.
Yep, extra batteries can be had for dirt cheap. I've always had extra batteries but rarely need to carry them with me. The Evo will take up enough pocket space as it is ha! The HD2 can manage acceptable battery life so it can't just be the screen?