View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 02:13 AM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Thanks BiG for the reply and interacting with your community. The beta group and development of this mod has definitely paid off in spades. The overall ROM is working outstanding as well with using cabs and my own tweaks. I would have stuck with SPB MS 3.5 when I tried it out but nothing was integrated with the excellent sense software so I came back to 2.5 but can't stand the lag despite the excellent work the chefs here in ppc put in. This is literally the best of both worlds with a little bit of android flare and I can't wait for it to expand.

Yes please pass it on to max that reinstating the retractable option would be appreciated by many. I think more screen real estate is a positive thing especially for us wallpaper enthusiasts and having access to more info when needed with a soft button click is great way to accomplish this. Just like with Cookie's retractable slider option; some users will like it and some won't but the option enhances the UI/mod. Another suggestion I would have would be if possible to have an option to have access to allocate a sense 2.5 tab page to the 1st and 3rd widget pages. Example would be instead of using a page to customize widgets and things maybe you could slide to the sense calendar tab, or the sense twitter tab, or favorite people tab, and so forth.

Really the only minor glitch outside of landscape and orientation issues was trying to select a widget in edit mode. The options screen will select randomly instead of a pre-defined 2 clicks or something. Sometimes I drag the widget to another location and it opens the options after I let go of the widget or sometimes it takes tapping the widget several times. Also a couple of times I noticed after turning the edit mode off I was still in edit mode but it looked like the normal home interface. I had to soft reset so my widgets wouldn't move around when sliding to different screens.

All in all, wonderful work.