View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 12:18 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: sms stopped working

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjag View Post
Hey guys so i have a problem with my phone...i was texting last night and it got stuck so i did a soft reset and now my messaging does not work. i tryed using sktools but it didnt help like it did last time. i have the stock sprint rom and its flashed to metro pcs. any help will be VERY appreciated
Sounds like when you soft reset your messaging settings reverted back to sprint.
Take a close look at this great tutorial on howard forums for the vogue:

http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1495585

There may have been an error when your phone was flashed to metro originally. That thread should have everything you need.