View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 11:36 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnmr View Post
So what's the verdict on the new Rootrom? Not interested in the Whiterom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
Is there a link for the new RootRom, I can't seem to find it.

thx
There is no new rootROM....yet. MY verdict on the tester is...it rocks. root has not released an official version. Only reason I can think of is he has a life-shocking, I know
Havent tried Whiteroot to compare as I'm on vacay but the rootROM tester has been rock solid for a few days now. The only major issue is video MMS-cant do it-but we haven't been able to for the past few rootROMs afaik.
Hopefully root is enjoying the holiday weekend and will jump back into the kitchen when life allows.
If you want to take the tester for a spin root posted it HERE