View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 11:16 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [05/26/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I had the exact same problem way back until I went from version 1 to version 3....it was restarting like it was a fresh flash...upgraded to version 3 and never happened again...these phones are so fricking weird sometimes...

you can also try Task 29 before flashing....
i had thought that the newer versions of hspl was mainly for the phones that got shipped after the release date (having weird issues)?? am i wrong to assume/think thats right? i still have the same tp2 that was shipped on release date and once the hspl got released (used that version) havent messed w/ that since. im not having any weird issues but have seen this mentioned a couple times.

but also thought i seen you on the tp2 section of this board since the start, and you said you upgraded the hspl? so have me curious as to what im missing or dont know. thanks if you can explain