Thread: ROM questions
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 10:50 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeephed View Post
Ok, so I think I've got a handle on this ROM thing, I just wanted to run it by you all one last time before I do it. So I need to:
1.) USB link to my laptop and run an active sync
2.) run RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe to unlock the ROM on my phone so I can add different ROMs.
3.) make a ROM folder on my SD card and copy ROM's I want to try to this folder:
a.) MightyROM_RhodiumW_052410
b.) MR.X_RhodiumW_2.5_Release
or c.) RUU_Rhodium_W_WM65_VERIZON_WWE_3.04.605.3_RS_2.23. 00WV_NV_VZW_1.94_1111_PRL58005_Ship
4.) move the ROM I want to the SD root and rename it to RHODIMG.nbh
5.) power down the device completely
6.) hold volume down and power (red phone button) for bootloader mode (red green blue screen)
7.) when prompted press power to flash
Is that all of it guys? Did I miss something in there? This is my first time so any pointers would be great. Also, have you guys used the program EnterBootloader? Any pros or cons to this program?
Thanks for all your help.
Looks like you have all your Ducks in a row, I say flash away.

This post has been thanked 1 times.