View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 08:24 PM
daddymikey1975
Regular 'Geeker

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

BIG thanks and MUCHO props to Bignadad and maxcy for the AWESOME mod/ROM. This has been one of the best days I've had playing with my phone yet

the only maxsense bugs I've found are:
1. when editing widgets, its sometimes difficult to 'click' on the widget to get to its edit screen.
2. when positioning widgets on the screen, they don't seem to be very easy to position.. they sometimes seem to drop down a bit from where they're released. This doesn't seem to be different whether using the stylus or a finger.
3. When viewing text messages (for example) and i want to return to the home screen, it seems as if i need to tap the home button, but this doesn't always work out. This doesnt matter which function i am using, tghe difficulty returningto the home screen seems apparent regardless.

General 'bugs' for me are as follows:
1. in landscape mode, when i want to text, the 'buttons' that are normally at the bottom in portrait mode are overlappijg the text input screen in landscape mode. (hope that makes "sense" LOL...
2. after selecting a photo from my album to upload to facebook, the media uploader icon stays on the windows taskbar. when i click on it the "RSK" is greyed out so it cant be cancelled.

DEFINITELY not complaining.. just mentioning some quirks that i've found today.

keep up the great work man...