View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 07:49 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
Hey Bro, Finally got up and running... ProGloss is sweet!!! I think this is going to be the standard like said, for those liking and thinking about going Android, but like the idea of building/running custom ROMs!!! I can't wait to show this off to the guy at the Sprint store!!! He freaked when I showed him my TP1 w/Energy ROM & Sense 2.5 & all the goodies like WiFi Router etc... and that can't compare

Thanks BiGnAdAd & Maxycy!!!

It would be a keeper if I wasn't BETA testing another sweet axx 6.5.X ROM
But it will stay on the SD Card!!!

Btw if this is just the beginning of MaxSense Look out!!!
Another BIG Thanks for hanging out in the thread and giving a lot of support!!!
Thanks Man... Don't worry, stay tuned for updates!

This post has been thanked 3 times.