View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 07:14 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: May 30/2010 Plutonium Co0kie Sense 2013,SYS 23569

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I dont think he flamed you at all bro...you were the one enticing him by saying he is the "ppcgeeks" basher....that is far from the truth when it comes to Darren...but anyways Darren is correct, Vin had spoken already and stated he was sticking with cookie as that is his preference...all that being said you must now make a choice Vin rom or try another rom with maxy mods...
lmao @ dc and to steve, thanx dear.
ploto ss on the way, i combined some stuff by loading a theme i like then putting mods over it and they stuck.lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.