View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 06:47 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Damn... I like BIG's so much I may not try NRGZ's !!! OH NOOOOOOO!!! MMS works, Bluetooth, keymappings all work after a fresh flash and the best part of MaxSense is everything is customizable. In another words it doesn't matter how it comes in ROM format you will change everything. I will try the NRGZ flavor to pay homage for being the cook of the most flashed ROM's on my phone but it's hard to turn away from the chef who headlined the release of this project. Maxsense is the best of SPB and Sense/Manilla while adding some cool android features and some innovative customizations from the community. When you hit weather widget it takes you to the sense weather tab and so forth. Its absolutely a blast. Still has some landscape bugs but being that this is just the beginning of the tweaks, customizations, options, skins to come I can't wait til all the chefs and the community start adding to this wonderful project.

Some personal suggestions for Max and Big:
1. More more more!!! More options, more skins, more widgets, more clocks, more colors, more everything! I can't state this enough. What makes this soooooo good is all you can do with it, it's damn near limitless.
2. LANDSCAPE you pimp'n mod developing mother F 'ers! (for us laggy processor TP2 keyboard addicts)
3. Tighten up the control when moving widgets around. SPB has a great interface where when you move a widget around it locks into a pre-set format when you are customizing your layout so widgets and icons are straight and easy to allign. Also if possible the boxing and sizing of many of the widgets that are customizable options could be similar so spacing and the layout are much easier.
4. Bigger sizing options; I love the favorite person widget you can change by scrolling up but this would be absolutely sick if this were a full screen option.
5. More Cookie! I noticed Cookie contributed to this project with his scripts. You can't go wrong with more options. Cookie created different sizes of application icons and different row formats like 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, ect. This would be merging the best two mods that have come out this last year.

Sayonara windows and sense...

Ok well this is just wrong to post here...should be in Big's thread...