View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 06:47 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

I'm finally satisfied with my blue phone canvas. I'm posting it here in case anyone else likes it. My goal was only to replace all the green with blue. I didn't mess with any of the red, gray or black buttons.

And, in case anyone was curious, I also figured out that there is an IncomingCall.bmp in the phcanhtc.dll folder as well as the one in the root of the files folder. That's what was overwriting my .bmp before.

Anyone ever try to snap a screen shot of the Incoming Call screen? Is it impossible?

Edit: So I just noticed that there's a glitch in the blue on the IncomingCall screen. When sliding the slider over to the left to answer the call there was a hint of green on the right side of the slider to the right of the red. As soon as my girl gets home I'll be able to call myself over and over to see what's up. If I can fix it, I'll do so.

I still can't figure out where that little strip of green is coming from. I've also noticed in going through the files that there are several little green images I did not change. While it's no biggie for me, it's not perfect...yet. Just an FYI...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 05-30-2010 at 10:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.