View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soinkster View Post
who is this "bigs" character everyone is praising?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
It's Me!

Been around for a while now... was mostly in the TP2 Themes section for a while, but have moved to ROM's....

Don't see any praising though....

I don't see any praising either!

I must say Big, you ROM (your dusk theme and maxsense) are the only ROM's other than NRGz and my homemade I've put on my TP2. Quite nice I might add, you've got some good eye candy going on there with your icon sets!

But I would like to thank you for all the actual gfx work you've done for the community, since I use/appreciate them more than ROMs I've never gotten to know/appreciate as much as (I'm sure) they deserve. So, cheers.

LAWL