View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 05:47 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: May 30/2010 Plutonium Co0kie Sense 2013,SYS 23569

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
thanks i will for the time being...every rom has "issues" fyi...

but yeah VIN you should think about it when all the "issues" of maxsense are fixed up.

*thinking back to when PPCGEEKS used to be a fun and helpful community...now your scared to even make a post without getting flamed* smh
you will know when i flame you, trust me. im glad you like the rom but this is a open forum and i didnt bash his rom and i did try it but to me it was like spb with confusion trying to navigate, not for me but others seem to like/love it. i dont bash/flame anyone on ppcg and i guess thats why my rep is at 31,000.
This post has been thanked 4 times.