View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 05:10 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
{ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

XYC GLASS/Dinik Anastasia
Welcome to my kitchen...

Based on the XpressDusk Engine, but themed to the work of Dinik, this ROM is All Glassed out. The beauty of the Anastasia theme with the stability of the XpressDusk that you have made so popular.

Since Dinik stopped putting out cab updates to his theme and started making everything exclusive to HIS ROM, some of the graphics in this ROM are custom by yours truly and alot have been dumped from his HD2 ROM. When I started this project I had permission from Dinik to cook his works into my ROM. This was even before the great NRGZ28 was asked by Dinik to theme a ROM. If I pissed anybody off by using the updated graphics - too bad. The author is getting his props.

Thanks to Dinik for the Primary Anastasia Theme. All of his Anastasia works can be found HERE and BIG Thanks to Lynkz83 for all his help on the development of this ROM. Also thanks to dapbmonkey4u for the start icon and wait curser.

Also, thanks to my beta testers: Dapbmonkey4u, Straitup27, Whotahn, and Seesser.

Change Log: 7/7/10
It has taken so long to do this update that I have forgotten alot of what's been updated
Manila version switched to 2012.14 w/facebook tab
CHT 1.8.5
CHTE 1.8.5.1
WMWifi Router scrapped for HTC Wifi Router
Start menu tweaked
Lots of custom graphics
and more...

Change Log: 6/3/10
Cut page pool in half
Start menu is FULLY skinned with exception of any apps intalled by provisioning
Slacker Radio removed due to mandatory update
increased available RAM by 20+MB
increased Sense reload time

Download XPRESSGLASS HERE

Verizon users:
tJElite CAB attached below is required for VZW MMS to work

***ATTENTION-READ THIS BEFORE FLASHING***
Provisioning DOES run on first boot. If you don't see it, tap the upper righthand corner to activate the x2 taskmanager and you will see it hiding in the background. Select the provisioning and continue as normal.

Your phone has a tab, so follow me HERE

Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.VZWArcSoftMMS5.2.12.45.cab (4.33 MB, 162 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 07-08-2010 at 02:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 39 times.