View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 04:14 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

So I have an old question. I know it is because I remember having the issue on my Mogul and my TP and I just noticed, low and behold, it's on my TP2 too!

I'm talking about the WM calendar bug of the view not being able to be permanently changed from Agenda to Month. It will show the Month view for a second and then switch back to Agenda. I never found an answer a couple of years ago when I searched and still today no one seems to have a solution. It seems to be one of those bugs some people have and some people don't for whatever reason.

Any of you pros got a solution?

Oh, and I also noticed what's happening in my screenshot has seemingly started since I started messing with my phone canvas. Does that have anything to do with alarms or sounds? Where should I look for the problem?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CapScr0001-99.jpg (101.0 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 05-30-2010 at 04:21 PM.