View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 01:13 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Going back to 6.1 will definitely save some battery because it does not have all the data hungry applications in the background. Remember that when you don't have EVDO and your working on 1x data, your phone has to be on longer and has to be pulling information for a longer time to get what you need done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaaniz View Post
Well I dont use push email, the only email account I have is the hotmail one that windows live created for me.. and those settings i cannot change.. coverage here is good.. full signals all the time.. and EVDO is not available here..
should i shift back to windows 6.1? Maybe that would give me a decent battery life atleast!