View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 10:57 AM
captblaze
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post
I have been working on changing all of my icons to some more flashy stuff (Currently, I'm using the Electro Red Square set from here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=121872

However, I'm seeing massive increases in my memory usage (two different sys builds 23120 & 24611). My free ram at startup used to be 90+MB. Now I'm down to around 50+
Does anyone know if using a lot of Transparent Icons uses a lot more memory? I did confirm that it appeared to be gwes.exe using up the memory.
if you are using the sys that i posted the probable reason is that i dont tweak the msxipkernel or the oemxip (was leaving that up to the individual).

i can tweak them in the future if that is a concensus request

^
This post has been thanked 2 times.