View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 09:33 AM
traveldave
Lurker

traveldave is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

I've been trying to resolve this on my own through search after search, but I've had no luck, so I'm back seeking help...

I had the 4/23 ROM running fine for the most part, but have tried to flash to each of the newer releases. No matter what I do, I get sync errors when I try that first (and each subsequent) sync with any newer ROM. If I go back to the 4/23, it's fine.

I've done Task29... I've done Hard Reset... I turned off the High Speed option in USB to PC. I've tried syncing before provisioning, I've tried syncing after provisioning. I've tried syncing before I do a reset, I've tried it after a reset. (I feel like I'm writing a Dr. Seuss story about my TP2.)

I end up trying either other ROMs or switching back to the 4/23 ROM, but I'd really love to get onto one of the more current ROMs (mostly because I'm just addicted). I just can't figure out why I can't get WMDC and the TP2 to play together when using the recent ROMs.

Here are my specifics:

Windows 7
WMDC 6.1 (I've uninstalled/reinstalled several times, and deleted devices from Device Manager)
VZW TP2

The specific error that shows up in Event Viewer is:
Windows Mobile-based device failed to connect due to communication (0x80072745) failure (see data for failure code).

Again, I don't get this error with any other ROM, or even with earlier versions of EnergyROM.

Anyone have any thoughts as to how I can get my phone, computer, and Energy to play together in the sandbox like good little children?