View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 04:07 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahurst View Post
I have been testing this for about 12 hours and got 2 SOD's already. This time, I was in the exact same building where there is low/no signal. Also, it happened just right after I got a missed call too. Now, I am leaning towards the problem that could perhaps due to manila locker + low signal + message indicator (for the missed call).

For those with SOD happening at full charge, do you remember if there was missed call/incoming txtmsg indicator at the time after you reset ?
seems like u go to that building a lot... anyways.. try something for me to see if it solves it.
go to CHT and check if both manilalocker and default lockescreen are both enabled.
if they are then cancel the default one and see if the SOD happens again... maybe it has something to do with it, its a slim chance that thats whats doing it... but still an option cuz they might be conflicting... although i thin that even people who has manila locker disabled get SOD's at low signal areas.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.