View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 03:34 AM
seahurst
N00b

seahurst is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok guys... i have a tiny request... im testing this new 2013 manila with 21905 sys... now im putting a link to download the version im testing and hoping will stay on my phone... its a light version so dont expect it to have lots of things on it.
please... if any of u guys would like to test it out go right a head and give some feedback.
its the fastest one yet as far as i noticed and as far as i know everything that i've tried works and no issues at all so far.
it should be looked at as a test version but it might be the final release after ill add/change more things in it.
anyways... here is the link:
http://hotfile.com/dl/45255531/0371e...3_Test.7z.html
I have been testing this for about 12 hours and got 2 SOD's already. This time, I was in the exact same building where there is low/no signal. Also, it happened just right after I got a missed call too. Now, I am leaning towards the problem that could perhaps due to manila locker + low signal + message indicator (for the missed call).

For those with SOD happening at full charge, do you remember if there was missed call/incoming txtmsg indicator at the time after you reset ?