View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 06:56 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges311 View Post
hey guys im runnin the latest white root and is it just me or is this one pretty much the fastest one so far? couple questions though. i want to change the clock on it to that reflective one but when i do it changes the font color to white on the homepage and obviously then i cant read it because every things white lol is there a way around that somehow? i tried changing the background to an off white color but it wouldnt change.

and does anyone know about the issue with receiving videos in mms? it hasnt worked on any of the root roms ive tried and i was wondering if neone knew what to do for it

thanks guys
For the video MMS issue I'm guessing it's either the HTC Album version or the Arcsoft MMS version currently being used.
Currently on the rootROM tester the Inbox for Messaging says "Text Messages" when it usually says "SMS/MMS", dont think that matters but just mentioning it.
Pics send fine but I can not send/recieve video. When I play a video and stop it I do not have the option to send it. In the past after stopping the video a sub-menu would come up allowing you to send but now it just closes out to Sense. After recording a video and trying to send it I get the "You cannot send this file in a pic message" error.

root Bro-investimagate that and let us know what you think...