View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 06:34 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
hey RootLinux the menu enhancement issue is back! any of the secondary menu's like the ones in the upper right corner of marketplace are messed up. not sure if anyone mentioned it, but its back! lol

the phone will freeze for a shot period, & then the menu comes up black & unusable

i'm using the latest 5/26 whiteroot
Menus *appear* to be fine on the rootROM tester. I checked Marketplace and it was ok, gimme another example to check just in case, maybe that'll give root some info to go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Hi Winmo,

Where can I find to download flames cab and Jaguaralant's cab??? Thank you in advance.

Bugsy
All the mods are from pocketnow.com links.

Root talked about the Jaguaralani Sun/Moon Mod HERE

And I posted a link to an article about clocks
HERE
The fire clocks are under one of the first links in the article called "90+ clocks by Rawrscary"
Enjoy!!