View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 05:50 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
do you know the individual supported pieces for audio? I am thinking about doing a encode of my collection in 480p for my viewing pleasure on my TP2 but dont want to use the wrong audio codec and have video and no sound...

THX and, yeah, there WAS one I think (codec pack that is) for WM, but it never was updated/upgraded so its dead (WM2003SE/WM5 it think it was for, and only specific brand)
i posted that info 2 pages back. i wouldn't try to re-invent the wheel here. there are many threads on people doing this and what program they use and what resolution, what format, what bitrate....all that stuff. Just a suggestion.