View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 05:47 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotechnomimus View Post
It seems that you might of gotten it to work after donation, but there are people who weren't able to unlock even after donating. And that is what concerns me, it would be different if people's concerns were being responded to quickly after donating, but they aren't. So, I'd rather have the option of at least doing my first unlock for free, seeing if it works, then donating. But instead, it wants me to donate first, see if my unlock works, and should it go poorly than I have to wait weeks > months to get it fixed? I understand it's like two guys doing this, and there's lots of TP2s. But, if you want to charge money for something you probably should be able to handle the work load that will be generated by doing so.
that is happening because they are not disabling there firewall or they are not choosing the donate option in the unlocker program and leaving the phone connected.