View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 02:49 PM
christian.a
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by somemorestuff View Post
Like christian.a said, there is an update - I've been running it stably for almost a month.

Here's what I did to get it to work perfect:
1. Load 4/3 WhiteRoot (flashdance of course - NOTE: it's possibly ANY Rootrom w/Sense 2.5 would work!)
2. Install the GTX 1.7.1 theme (look at second post)
3. Install morbidj's taskbar signal fix (for CDMA)
4. Install Christian.a's portrait clock fix -- Christian - can you fix Landscape also?
5. Install CHT Editor 1.7.1.1
6. (optionally) Install Christian.a's skinned goodness
(I did this all through SASHIMI - The GTX theme really needs a .auto file though)

Don't forget clocks or more clocks! Also, any flip-clock for Sense 2.5 will work too!

Christian.a - I don't seem to have the appointment problem you had. Stays on both the agenda view and home tab no problems. VolumeX even works with the appointment for silencing the ringer.

Thanks Root for such a stable ROM! Trying to milk this $300 as far as it can go
sorry friend but I am not having any luck fixing landscape taskbar. It may have something to do with the porting. I've tried a 2mm background and making the left border grey but it would still overlap in landscape mode. I have to try looking into the shellres file to see if it controls icon spacing but they could take some time.

Last edited by christian.a; 05-29-2010 at 02:53 PM.