View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 10:35 AM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Check my math: Cost to move from a TP2 to an Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLo View Post
I highly doubt that Sprint is losing money on Sero's general population...
At worst they break even....
Maybe the Sero ppl that have gotten discounts stcked on top of sero...

If Sprint was losing money on sero the plug would of been plugged a long time ago just like Sprint did a cpl years back to the subscribers that were calling custome support too much...

losing potential higher profit sounds more logical IMO...
Its just my personal thoughts on the subject with SERO users (I guess more jealous than anything lol.) I just don't see that plan living much longer, as they seem to not letting anyone move to the newer smart phones with it. all is good.

This post has been thanked 1 times.