View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 02:05 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Exchange and Xandroid question about text messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unaufhaltsam View Post
You could use a program to export and restore them. SMS Backup & Restore can do it on Android. Winmo has 3GMobile SMS+Contacts Backup to do it, though I'm sure there is probably a free program to do it on Winmo. That's probably more work than its worth though.
id look into that, except i dont actually "save"" messages.. i get a few hundered at best, and their gone.. pic mails get saved as they comes in and goto my "funny pics" folder if i like it.. or to the folder of the relevant girl(hehehe) and then the message is gone.. i never have more than 5, maybe 6, open threads in my inbox.. ill delete the same persons msgs completely sometimes 5 times in a day to keep my inbox clean...

i just wondered if it was possible... contacts werent that simple, ok it was, but its like a few steps to do it (i used thunderbird to convert my contacts to format gmail uses and imported from there.. then did exchange for email.. boom..all my stuff dual syncs..

i dont mind, the day i asked this i just happen to wanna forward a message and was in android.. had to reset to get into windows, to forward the message instead... not a huge deal to me by any means, im sure other are actually interested in it more than i at this point