View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 05:04 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlantz View Post
Hey omj,
Just installed this rom "OMJ_Diamond_SENSE_2.5_28014_v1.6" over my last omj rom to clear out some old files and reconfigure my phone. seems easier than hunting down and removing old temp dir's, caches and files. Found one little glitch so far with this version on my phone, when you reawaken it from sleeping or turn back on the screen, it shows like a mini version of the clock and weather in the top third of the screen. around the top of the bottom third of the screen there is a gray bar that i need to flip down and then it shows my home screen. Im not sure if this is a error or some feature someone likes but I would rather have the home screen or whatever program was running to show from waking up the device. Kick ass rom otherwise.
that is the intended lock screen