View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 04:58 PM
BRIVERS73
Ship Jumper

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
That said, the OS is selling me much more than the hardware. I love the TP2 hardware. It's the OS that is driving me crazy and costing me time. So whatever time is lost, in my case, by not having a keyboard, isn't nearly as much as the time lost to crashes, etc., on the TP2. But the first chance there is to get something similar, with a keyboard, I'll jump to that. And I know that everyone doesn't care about the keyboard. If you didn't before, I understand why you wouldn't now. For me, the on-screen keyboard on the Evo is just about as hard to use as on the TP2 with my big fingers. The extra .6 of an inch, divided by how many letters are in a row of letters on the keyboard, is miniscule. And it's less than .6 of an inch in parallel with an edge of the screen - the .6 is the diagonal increase. In portrait mode, the screen appears to be about 3/8ths of an inch wider, so divide 3/8ths of an inch by 10 (the number of keys accross the top "qwerty" row), and there is no appreciable difference from the TP2.
+1 on the software. Android has been great to me thus far...