ubigred
Regular 'Geeker

ubigred is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
I think the reality is that it is great fun to get a new phone, as well as get on a new OS. But it won't solve any of the problems we have, pay any bills, heal anyone, or anything else of real importance. You are right about the right to be critical of something you are getting - then there won't be so many disappointments, because you foresee the issues. I'll never forget the fanboy excitement as the release of the TP1 approached. It didn't take long for it to turn to disillusionment for a great many.

My hope in posting and answering is that folks with a similar experience to mine have realistic expectations, that's all. I don't personally care if anyone does or doesn't get this phone, because they have to live with the consequences, whatever they may be. I've seen kids trying to talk everyone into getting the phone they have - that is immature, because some people just want a phone, and not a complicated device that needs tweaking, etc. There is something to be said for the simplicity and reliability of a simple flip-phone. It's a dis-service to people to talk them into something that may be over their head or beyond their needs.
Great points . Two sides to every argument is very crucial despite the subject at hand.

^ Replace Tmo Wing with Sprint 700 Palm