View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 03:31 PM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Maybe GSM phones have had front facing cameras for a few years, but definitely new to the United States. I would hardly say that Sprint is late on this one. Our networks are years behind some of the Asian countries.

Also, will the camera only work over 4G? What about wifi or solid 3G connections or is it limited to only work while on 4G?
I took a test video just now using the new version of Qik that I was asked if I wanted when I started the app. It wasted offering the upgrade last night, so it is real new (Version 0.2.19). I was able to set it to the front camera in settings, which I hadn't tried last night. It streamed to Qik just fine, except for the image being mirrored horizontally, which is apparently an OS issue yet to be patched, and happens even on photos from the front cam.

On Edit: I only have 1x coverage here, so you don't even need 3g

Last edited by TheBundo; 05-28-2010 at 03:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.