View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 02:55 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
amikan, honestly i think that the issue started to occur 1 month ago, like beginning of april. prior to that, there were no SOD issues for me. so something changed.

on the stock rom, ths phone would reboot on it's on. phone calls wouldn't come through. and sometimes text would not come through for me.

energy rom - i don't know what all works. i text a lot, voice calls, surf the net, and do emails. these things work, i can't tell u anything else.
on a stock rom? really?
im trying to think what i changed in April... i did convert a lot of the oem dll's to modules... maybe thats whats happening...
ill check out how energy has his oem dll's set up... maybe i shouldn't have done that... even though there are no issues for me, im not a heavy user or at a bad reception zone.
ill compare the oem dlls to see which ones he got as modules and which ones as files... and ill change it. the next update will have those changes.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.