View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 12:59 PM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
.. look it up.. forward facing cam, readily available in US when launched..

tmobile usa never got a version of the original tp, thats an overseas phone, but i see your point

and on a side note, after reading a lot of posts in this forum, it just seems to me that some people just cant be pleased (this isnt directed towards you op) sprint has released the most specced out phone ever and while thier delivery of it may leave much to be desired, its what people have been clamouring for for a while. "sprint never gets good phones" "when is sprint going to realease a high quality phone". well they did and people still complain and whine like no tommorow. like i said seems some people will just never be happy and live to complain

Last edited by redd214; 05-28-2010 at 01:03 PM.