View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 12:35 PM
apristel
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post

Thanks for the informative post.
I was thinking of switching to the EVO from my Diamond. I was getting tired of replacing my Diamond every few months due to hardware failures. And I was looking for something new.
But after reading your post, which seems spot on, I will most likely be keeping my Diamond and the 2 Back up Diamonds for a while, and put up with replacements, and downloading apps to the replacements.
Although if i need yet another replacement, Sprint may replace it with a similar device, of which there is none. I don't want the Pro2 because of the Keyboard.
I wouldn't say spot on since he doesn't have the device and hasn't tested these things. I don't have mine yet either, but its pretty freaking hard to say alot of negative things about something you've only read on. If you are that simple that you can let others make up you mind for you, maybe you don't need anything better than a Diamond. I would encourage you to actually go test out the EVO before you pass on it.

This is only my opinion and its not meant to offend anyone, just calling it as i see it/feel it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.