View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 12:23 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
i'm on day four of energy rom. i noticed it doesn't have a manilla locker on it. i had one SOD yesterday and i noticed the battery was hot. i'll wait another few days because it was around day 5 that my SOD would happen hourly.

ithink maybe manilla locker could be the problem. a better stat would be for everyone that has not experienced a SOD to give input.
energy rom actually has everything working on it?
i thought he left in modules and such and he dont use 6.5 nk as far as i know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICantAffordIt View Post
SOD this morning on the charger. I was in home-only mode on the phone. Battery was normal temperature with the full-charge ring lit up.
so after it charged all night?
if, and/or not... could u have plugged up the phone when it was almost dead ?

btw... i think u guys noticed it.. but maybe not... all the tp2 stock roms have SOD's... there was an article on here or on xda a few weeks ago i think... so maybe there is a problem with some packages that was used in them(im using some also... not sure exactly which ones though... i think i updates atleast 90% of my packages to the new leo and hussian)

also, what is u guys settings to auto update(email, weather, facebook, twitter and such) maybe thats an issue somehow.
actually i think that is the only thing that makes any sense... the device crashes somehow when trying to update something... which would indicate that it's either a problem with the program that tries to update(could be sys or an htc package) or that manila locker is causing a conflict which makes it crash.
i never had one SOD on my starting with sys 21903 and a few of the previous ones... so i really dont know how to find what might be doing it for u guys.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.