View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 10:49 AM
antjones21
Regular 'Geeker

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkApe View Post
I went from the TP2 to the Hero. Im not going to go into a giant novel like most did, but basically after using WinMo for years...I got sick of it and finally realized it was junk. Decided to make the jump to android and it was the best decision i have made with a phone.
I did the same thing, started with the Palm 700wx, HTC Touch, Touch Diamond and then the TP2 until finally having enough with Windows Mobile and getting the Hero. I have way more apps on my Hero than I could have ever had with my TP2 yet I almost never have to reboot my Hero. I was doing soft resets on the TP2 and Diamond all the time. I had to replace my Diamond 3 times. The TP2 would have been replaced too but i didn't want to bother with that so I sold it. Android OS is 100 times better than Winmo in my opinion.