View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 10:17 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [05-26-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21892.5.0.89]

Quote:
Originally Posted by serhito View Post
Flashed this ROM yesterday. WOW !!! I feel like I have a new phone. Not only awesome, but it also fixes issues I had before. Great job MR.X !!!

I have a few questions :

1) Where do you download these animated backgrounds ? I saw that video on youtube, where the clouds are moving around. How do I do that ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ptA...eature=related

2) Is there a way to make the number of emails or text messages glow in a different color, so that it's more obvious there are incoming messages ? (on the bottom bar)

3) How do you move new programs icon into the existing folders ("Internet", "Multimedia" ?

4) I have a contact that has 2 numbers. How do you put both of them separately in the favorites ? Every time I put the cell phone, it removes the home number.

Thank you very much.
As Gary said, for 1: it should be default. Run quick gps in the gps folder, go to the weather tab update status, etc and it should be good, unless you shut off weather animations.

2: Here's a link to Santod's thread for different notification icons w/ color. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104210

3: you can use restart like Gary said or use total commander and go into/windows/startmenu/programs and move the .lnk files to whatever folder you want them in.

4) had the same problem until Gary mentioned awhile ago just using the contact card then every number comes up for the person.

Good luck and welcome!
This post has been thanked 4 times.