View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 09:38 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkApe View Post
I went from the TP2 to the Hero. Im not going to go into a giant novel like most did, but basically after using WinMo for years...I got sick of it and finally realized it was junk. Decided to make the jump to android and it was the best decision i have made with a phone.
I agree. I look forward to a SuperAndroid phone whose hardware incorporates the best of everything. I tested scores of software titles tonight, and was generally very impressed. Nothing made the Evo crash., and I had over 50 programs that hadn't been "killed" or exited. In fact, I was stunned that most programs, maybe 95%, don't have any "Exit" option at all. Yet, no issues at all.
This post has been thanked 1 times.