View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 08:53 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcat View Post
Hey BiG,

I never really thought about this before and was wondering if you could explain it to me (us). MaxSense is integrated into/ part of Manila.

Where does Manila begin and end in terms of what I see on my phone? For example, is the ring settings screen part of Manila, is the task manager considered part of Manila.

I am just trying to get a handle on what might look different in your new ROM.

Hope that this question is not too stupid.

Thanks for all your great work.
Well, with MaxSense it works pretty much the same way conventional Manila 2.5 works.. (as far as integration with WinMo)
BUT since MaxSense has 3 home panels and a taskbar/shortcuts/slider tabs that are accessible from any manila screen i find myself rarely seeing WinMo Much these days...

Everything seems to be right there using MaxSense...

This post has been thanked 2 times.