View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 08:53 AM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Check my math: Cost to move from a TP2 to an Evo

In the 1st place. most companies are NOT on a win7 system in offices. Their employees will still need to use the win6/6.5 versions to retrieve & send their info.

Jumping on a bandwagon just because its new isnt always smart. In a couple of yrs when everything catches up & WORKS better IS the smart way. It's going to happen..... But doesn't have to be NOW... Only ones that jump without any real thought are those that are enamored by the newest of everything.. The richest are those that keep it in their pocket.. not give it away without any support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
So I guess yall whiners plan to just keep old phones and never get anything new just to keep those sero plans huh? Do you think when wp7 comes that they're going to be available on those lines? I mean stop fooling yourselves.. either you're going to have to keep using old phones, start using dumb phones or suck it up and pay for a regular line like everyone else. It's GOING to happen at some point regardless.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.