View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 06:49 AM
ChrisH09
Halfway to VIP Status

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Do you relized when you upload video to youtube it is compressed? I posted on your youtube that I've seen way better quality than what your video showed from a Evo 4G. I take the comment back on the keyboard deal, it's a nice feature but I find myself using the onscreen keyboard more than the physical one. Personal pref I guess.

Advanced Task Killer will take care of those memory issues on that phone or any Android Device at that. The question that keeps swirling in my head is how people still like the TP2 even with all the issues it has. Windows Mobile runs like junk unless you find a stripped ROM, or put massive amounts of tweaks on it. I feel I shouldn't have to deal with all that to have my phone working. Ever since I moved to 6.5 on my TP2 it has run choppy, lots of memory is eatin up...and there are hardly any apps worth getting. You may say different, but the feel and look of them is horrible.

I used the Evo, I may have a few concerns but the pros outweigh the cons at this moment...it offers alot more in the sense of functionality than the TP2 will anyday...

Apps are readly available, look cleaner...and function better.

I know your opinion on the TP2 and the Evo, but my opinion leans towards the Evo.