View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 05:20 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evo View Post
You're comparing a TP2 to the Evo??? And this coming from someone who currently owns a TP2. Windows Mobile vs. Android is no comparison. And you seem to discredit yourself in so many ways. You self-admittedly say "I haven't given the Android market a fair chance yet..." then you continue to go and and try to use the Windows Apps as a huge reason the TP2 has an advantage. If you haven't given Android a try---something that is a HUGE factor in why the Evo is so great---how can you run on here and try to give a FAIR and unbaised review??? I don't even own an Evo yet and I can guarantee physical keyboard or not, the TP2 doesn't compare to the Evo.

And again, it's getting progressively harder to not blatantly dole out insults to you people ... you're bitchin' about a $10 fee ... odds are you blow through ten dollars every few days on fast food or other crap that you could do without. And again, I'm all for $10 extra if it means I can download and stream video UNCAPPED. I don't pay any fees for tethering on my TP2 ... I have wifi router and I typically consume on average 11GB of data per month ... and that's with relatively little downloading. I'll gladly pay the extra $10 if it means I don't have to walk on eggshells all the time. Get over it.
I picked mine up tonight, and I agree with him. When the TP2 is working good, this doesn't beat it for all-around functionality and ease of use. I'm not sure if I'll make the jump or not. The number on it is paid up until the 20th of June, so I have a lot of time to try and make it do the things I need it to do. Android certainly seems to be more stable - of that there is no doubt, and that is my biggest gripe about the TP2. But to imply that everything about the Evo is better is just not true. However, I will try to resolve as many as I can through software, and I am leaning towards making a permanent switch. We'll see in the coming days and weeks.
This post has been thanked 3 times.