View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 03:42 AM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Yeah I think this post was one of those "Damn, I finally got it! I need to hurry up and post all over the internet my thoughts about it without actually using it first!" Dr. Evo, I love posts like yours because it makes me feel better about myself that I didn't try to get one over on Sprint like all of these SERO people. Waaah, I need discounts for everything! Like I saw it posted before, call the electric company and let them know how long you've been a customer. Start demanding that they give you a months worth of free service. Hell I've been living in this neighborhood for almost 26 years, where's my free lawn care? And why hasn't anyone installed an inground pool? Where's my free wifi? Why do I have to go to work? Why can't everyone just give everything to me while I sit on my lazy ass and do nothing? Typical liberals.
This post has been thanked 3 times.